Friday 14 August 2015

Farewell Fiona and Meg!



We have another goodbye to say this week in the Education Team. This time to the lovely Fiona R and her marvellous Meg, who have been our Education Team in the South East since August 2014. Fiona and Meg have done a fantastic job of educating the dog owners of tomorrow on the importance of being safe and sounds around hounds, and on what dogs need to stay healthy and happy, while Deirdre has been off on maternity leave.


The obligatory selfie!

This dynamic duo have met lots of fantastic people during their time at Dogs Trust, and we made sure to catch up with them before they finished up to find out what they enjoyed the most!


 
I’ve made so many great memories over the last year. But my stand out memory is of Meg when she passed her assessment to bring her out in the schools, I was very excited on that day! I’ve had Meg since she was a puppy and I never dreamed that I’d have a chance to bring her to work with me every day.  I also  loved the excitement, enthusiasm and lovely welcome from the children when visiting their classrooms too!
It’s hard to pick one thing that I’ll miss the most! I’ll really miss EO team; I loved being a part of such an enthusiastic team! I’ll also miss my visits to the centre too for all the great events that took place over the last year too!

 


Meeting all the boys and girls in all the schools in the South East was the bests memorys! I couldn’t believes my luck when   Fiona brought me out for the first time! I gots soooooooo many rubs! I just I thoughts I must be the luckiest dog in Ireland! I also got to meet a Home and Away soap star too, lucky me, and luckys him too to meets me!
I miss all the attention I receive  froms all the boys and girls every day! I loved going out in the yellow Dogs Trust car, I’ll really miss my trips out in the car everys day!

 

Fiona and Meg have promised to keep us up to date with their adventures, and we here in Dogs Trust wish them the very best of luck!
 
Fret not though South East, we have good news on the way in the next few weeks.... so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment