Friday 14 February 2014

Puppy Love on Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine’s Day to all the dogs and dog owners of Ireland! Here at Dogs Trust we love each and every one of the more than 160 dogs and puppies we have in our care. We know that you all love your dogs every day of the year too! The Dogs Trust Education Team thinks the best way to show how much your dog means to you is to make these 5 Promises to your dog and any other animals in your home:

Promise 1 - Love
I promise to provide my pet with love and attention.


Promise 2 - A home
I promise to provide my pet with a suitable place to live.


Promise 3 - Safety
I promise to protect my pet, to keep her or him safe and healthy.


Promise 4 - Food and water
I promise to provide my pet with a healthy diet.

 
Promise 5 - To be themselves
I promise to provide my pet with a life that she or he will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment